Thursday, January 25, 2007

Canadian contribution to the culinary world...



I don't know of any other donut shop which has influenced a country's psychy like Tim Hortons (timmy's). It has changed the language by spawning the term "double double" to go along with "eh".  It is also the main source of warmth for many hockey parents while at the same time rolling up their rims to see what they have won.  

So next time you bump into a Canadian and want to start up a conversation, ask them about timmy's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=apex video converter pro 6.91 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the black methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg